01733 235298

Thursday 7 May 2009

Consultant Karen celebrates 10 years with ACR

I started Anne Corder Recruitment 15 years ago and one of the things I’m most proud of is the level of staff retention we have recorded. Our turnover is low and people seem to stick around – something for which I am incredibly grateful and very proud.

On that note, this week marks a special date in our calendar. Our consultant Karen Dykes has been with us for 10 years, and I’m sure, on occasion, she’d say it feels like all that and more!

Karen came to work at ACR via stints as a flight attendant, estate agent and with another recruitment agency. I remember her interview – it wasn’t that she bought into the ACR ethos, she shared it even before she came here.

And on a personal level we really liked her – which always helps!

We turned out to be right on every level. Karen shares my personal passion and the company’s passion for excellence. She is one of the most tenacious individuals I’ve ever worked with, absolutely refusing to settle for anything other than perfect.

Her achievements during that 10 years are many – most notably heading up the move to a paperless office and working tirelessly to ensure we reach the ISO industry standards year in and year out.

And she’s a great person to have at a party too!

She’ll be very embarrassed that I’ve made her the subject of the blog which she set up but for the record: congratulations Karen on your 10 years and thank you for being a great colleague and a good friend.

No comments :

 

Anne Corder Recruitment 2008-2012. All Rights Reserved.